Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Week 16 Appointment
Today I had my week 16 doctor's appointment. The baby's heartbeat was strong, and I decided to call Adam and my mom to let them hear it over the phone. That made their day! The doctor also said that I was measuring at 17 weeks and decided to move my ultrasound up. I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait to see our little baby!!! The ultrasound is scheduled for March 2nd and both Adam and my mom will be there. I'm assuming I will then know a more accurate due date, because I'm still not convinced that it's July 28th. For awhile now, I have been thinking I'm further along. And, with me measuring bigger than 16 weeks, and feeling the baby move so early, I think I have been right this whole time! So, we'll see. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad to hear everything is going so well and that you are feeling better. The big ultrasound is so amazing and enjoy it. Don't worry during it they look at every part for a long time and will go back and recheck.
ReplyDeleteYou should be able to see my blog now since I added you but it not it is:
http://littlebabykentfield.blogspot.com
How exciting! I cannot believe you aren't finding out--how fun! Yeah, the big ultra sound is cool, and maybe you want to have a pep talk with your peanut and tell him/her not to completely cooperate so you can have another ;). We get another next week because he wouldn't roll over to get a good shot of his heart--way to go Max!
ReplyDelete