Today was quite the day! It was AMAZING! I think that it has finally hit me that something is growing in my tummy! The lady doing the ultrasound said I was actually measuring at 20 weeks 5 days instead of 18 weeks 6 days. So, most likely (we gotta get the ok from the doctor) the due date will be moved up to July 15th. During the ultrasound the baby had the hiccups and it was really cool to see. It is also a thumb sucker already. My mom, Adam and I really enjoyed the whole experience, but I gotta say, it was really hard not finding out what the sex was. The lady said she could tell what it was. AAHHHHHHHH! I can't wait to meet him/her. Alright, alright, enough with the talking, here is our baby. Introducing....Baby Mancuso!!!
Here is the profile picture of our baby.
Ok, this is the 3D picture of our baby. You can tell that it has my chin and Adam's lips. Also, their hand is up saying, "GO BLUE!!!". Our little Wolverine!
One of it's tootsies! (Sorry, I'm not sure why the last few are turned the wrong way.)
The open hand. Our baby didn't want us to see their face.
Ok, I'm not gonna lie. This one freaks me out.

No comments:
Post a Comment